Did you know that there are a number of ways to use Botox® other than the typical areas in the brow, forehead and crow’s feet? Botox® can be used to either lift or relax different areas of the face and neck, creating a naturally younger-looking face.
Some examples of these advanced and non-traditional uses of Botox® are:
- Small amounts of Botox® can be placed in the upper and lower border of the lip. This will cause the lip to “turn out”, creating a beautiful pout that enhances its beauty.
- Sagging corners of the mouth can be lifted by placing Botox® at the jawline, relaxing the muscle that normally pulls them downward.
- “Gummy smile” or excessive gum exposure during smiling can be improved with an injection of Botox® at the corners of the nose.
- “Pebble chin”, or the rough texture of the chin on contraction, can be softened with Botox® in the chin area.
- Platysmal bands, which are vertical muscle bands extending from the jawline down the neck, can be relaxed with small amounts of Botox® into the bands.
- Botox® for Hyperhidrosis helps people who suffer from excessive underarm sweating.
Be sure to let us know if you would like to try any of these effective and advanced Botox® techniques.
*Results may vary from patient to patient