Did you know that there are a number of ways to use Botox other than the typical areas in the brow, forehead and crow’s feet? Botox can be used to either lift or relax different areas of the face and neck, creating a naturally younger-looking face.
Some examples of these advanced and non-traditional uses of Botox are:
- Small amounts of Botox can be placed in the upper and lower border of the lip. This will cause the lip to “turn out”, creating a beautiful pout that enhances its beauty.
- Sagging corners of the mouth can be lifted by placing Botox at the jawline, relaxing the muscle that normally pulls them downward.
- “Gummy smile” or excessive gum exposure during smiling can be improved with an injection of Botox at the corners of the nose.
- “Pebble chin”, or the rough texture of the chin on contraction, can be softened with Botox in the chin area.
- Platysmal bands, which are vertical muscle bands extending from the jawline down the neck, can be relaxed with small amounts of Botox into the bands.
- Botox for Hyperhidrosis helps people who suffer from excessive underarm sweating.
Be sure to let us know if you would like to try any of these effective and advanced Botox techniques.
*Results may vary from patient to patient