Out of town visitors
Places to stay, things to do, during your visit to Colorado & Sonata
Dr. Janowski works with people from across the United States. We offer virtual consults for those clients wanting to chat with Dr. Janowski and our team prior to scheduling a visit. Virtual consultations are available upon request.
If you are considering visiting our office for a procedure, you will need to plan your visit in order to follow up with Dr. Janowski so that he can monitor your progress and healing. And while we definitely encourage you to visit beautiful Colorado, we want to note that recovering from a surgical treatment is not a vacation and you will want to allow your healing to take priority over other plans. You may also look “like you had something done” and will want to give yourself a peaceful space to recuperate.
We’ve created a list of how long you will need to plan to be in town post-surgical or micro-surgical treatment.
- Threads, Plan to stay for 2 days (Day of treatment and one day post)
- Precision, Plan to stay for 3 days (Day of treatment and 2 days post)
- My Elevate, Plan to stay for 3 days (Day of treatment and 2 days post) * may need to return 2 weeks later if suture needs adjustment *
- J-Plasma, Play to stay for 8 days (Day of treatment and 7 days post)
- Liposuction, Plan to stay for 3 days (Day of treatment and 2 days post) * may need to return for complications or revisions *
- Blepharoplasty, Plan to stay for 3 days (Day of treatment and 2 days post) * may need to return if wound separates *
During the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are adding additional measures to protect your health and the health of our staff. If you are coming in from out of town, you will need to bring proof of a negative COVID test done within 72 hours of your arrival.
Because Colorado is such a beautiful place, many of our out-of-town patients decide to plan a trip around their visit to Sonata. We get questions every day about where to stay, what to do, where to eat, etc. For any major treatment (liposuction, J Plasma, fat transfer, etc.), we recommend you stay at least a few days post-treatment so that we can check on you.
There’s really so much to do in Colorado, it’s impossible to fit it all on 1 page! If you have any questions about places to stay, our recommendations for restaurants, things to do for adults, kids, or both – please don’t hesitate to ask.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Sonata is in no way affiliated with any of these businesses.
Places to Stay
- We recommend the Omni – very close to our office, very relaxing and with breathtaking views of the foothills, a world class spa, and a 27 hole championship level golf course.
- Marriot Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
- The Westin Westminster
- Denver Marriott Westminster
A little further away from our office, but closer to the foothills and in a very beautiful and vibrant area. Boulder offers more “eclectic” accommodations and some amazing bed and breakfast stays!
About a 20 minute drive to our office from downtown. Tons of places to stay, and things to do. It’s Denver!
- The Brown Palace
- Alexandras Uptown
- The Oxford
- Magnolia Hotel
- Courtyard Denver Downtown
- Residence Inn Denver City Center
- Springhill Suites Downtown Denver
- TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown