Serving Denver, Broomfield, Westminster, Boulder, Arvada, and surrounding areas
Dysport® was pioneered to treat areas in the upper face, with the most common treatment being between the brows (the “11s” or glabella) and for the crow’s feet. It works by relaxing the muscles that cause the expressions that lead to wrinkling.
At our offices in Broomfield, Colorado, Dysport® can also be used in lower face to treat several common conditions, improving your appearance. For these more advanced uses of Dysport®, you definitely want to work with a skilled provider. As of February 2014, Dr. Janowski has provided injections to over 5000 patients in Colorado, and he is happy to work with you to develop a customized plan that matches your specific concerns.
Leaders in the aesthetic community, like Dr. Janowski, are pioneering the use of Dysport® in the lower face to treat the following concerns:
(1) DAO or Droopy Mouth Corners can be corrected with injection of Dysport® into the depressors of the mouth. This can “turn up” the corners of the mouth.
(2) Mentalis or Pebble Chin: The injection of Dysport® into the chin area can correct the look of “pebble chin”, or the little bumps and lumps you may see on the chin when you smile.
(3) Masseter or Square Jaw: Many of us grind our teeth, leading to overdeveloped jaw muscles. Dysport® can relax these muscles, leading to a less square and more smooth, balanced jawline.
(4) Orbiuclar Oris or “Puckering” Above the Lips: the injection of Dysport® in the upper lip can help reduce the “puckering” effect that can cause vertical lip lines
(5) Platysmal Bands or Neck Bands: the injection of Dysport® into these neck bands can reduce their appearance, making the neck look smoother and less “tense”
For more information on Dysport® visit our “Buyers Guide” . If you’d like to learn more about how Dysport® can be used to treat your lower face, contact us today to set up an appointment!
*Results may vary from patient to patient