Treating acne by understanding you better
Treating acne is one of our favorite things to do at Sonata. Seeing someone’s acne resolve, and their confidence increase, is part of our special mission.
When you come in to Sonata seeking treatment for your persistent acne, we have a range of options – from chemical peels to home skin care choices – and from Skin Classic Lamprobe treatments to microdermabrasion.
In order to best serve you, and help you get the most effective treatment, we ask you a series of questions. Acne can be tricky to treat and often has multiple causes. This might mean we need to know more about your lifestyle in order to help you tame your acne.
- The questions we ask are:
- How long have you been suffering with acne?
- For woman, do your acne breakouts correlate with your menstrual cycles?
- What medications are you taking?
- What skin care products and makeup do you use?
- How would you describe your skin type?
- What shampoos and conditioners do you use?
- Describe your intake of dairy, sweets and caffeine.
- How often do you clean your makeup brushes?
- Does your acne vary seasonally?
- How would you describe your current stress level?
- What are your goals for treating your acne?
By better understanding you, your diet and your lifestyle – we can better customize a treatment plan that will get you on a path to clearer skin and a more confident life!