The amazing ViPeel
The Vi Peel is a unique medical grade chemical peel designed to achieve dramatic results for a variety of skin conditions. Oftentimes, you need just one peel to achieve fantastic results.*
Unlike many other peels, the Vi is safe for ALL skin types. It can also be used to treat the neck, décolletage and hands or anywhere on the body that concerns you (like your back). The treatment itself takes only 20 minutes or less.
You will peel the most on day 2 and 3 post-peel, and peeling can last up to 7 days.
The Vi Peel will:
- Significantly improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin
- Significantly reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma
- Significantly reduce the appearance of pore size
- Significantly soften lines and fine wrinkles
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin
- Clear acne skin conditions, minimize future breakouts
Sonata was ranked as a TOP 5 Vi Peel provider in the US in 2017.
*Some patients will need a few treatments depending on the severity of skin concerns. Three to four rounds of the VI Peel are necessary with more extreme cases of melasma, acne, and/or scarring to effectively repair, resurface and renew the skin.
Typical peeling 3 days post treatment:
Halo Laser: A Diary
One of our clients kept a Halo Diary Here’s the real-life tale of a Halo treatment one-month out. Let’s just...
Halo hybrid laser
Are You Glowing or is it just your Halo? NewBeauty voted the Halo the “Most Effective Laser for Glowing Skin.”...
IPL for your body?
Fall and winter are such perfect times to focus on taking care of your skin. With less time outside in the harsh...