Halo Laser: A Diary
One of our clients kept a Halo Diary
Here’s the real-life tale of a Halo treatment one-month out.
Let’s just say…it’s a beautiful story!
- December 7, 2018: Morning – That was quicker than I thought it would be! I don’t even think it took 45 minutes (once my face was numb). Okay, yes, my face is kind of burning. Taking an Advil. Afternoon – burning has subsided, face a little swollen and reddish. I look like I have a serious sunburn.
- December 8, 2018: Morning – Slept well. Face is a little puffy, I don’t think anyone at the gym really noticed anything, but I felt red and a little self-conscious.
- December 9, 2018: Morning – A little flaky, itchy and inflamed, not sure anyone else can really notice.
- December 10, 2018: What procedure?!? Face is pretty much normal, but there are some dark spots where there was sun-damage – these are supposed to get much lighter and even disappear. Let’s see.
- December 11, 2018: Nothing special to report, a little bit flaky and little bit red, but even I hardly notice.
- December 21, 2018: Had my first post-procedure social event…Face looks and feels good, a little bit tighter and a little bit brighter. I don’t think anyone noticed anything too special though.
- December 24, 2018: Self-confidence boost! A couple of friends mentioned they really “like my new hairstyle.” One literally said “that is such a youthful cut.” I know the truth. I’ve had this haircut for months. It’s my face that makes me look younger. I just look better – tighter, smoother, and well… glowier.
- January 1, 2018: Face feels and looks really good! Not sure how describe exactly. I look in the mirror and am pleased with what I see. Just much nicer skin than a month ago, like a new bright baby layer. Resolution: Keep this face by getting serious about my skin care routine (yes! In the AM sunscreen and serum & PM Retin-A and night cream.)
- January 7, 2018: Laurel said the effects from Halo keep getting better till month 5 or 6! Because it has two lasers, she said there are more immediate results (I guess what I’m experience now) AND longer benefits that come from increased collagen. Hard to believe this will keep getting better – but I trust Laurel.
Let us help you keep your resolutions! Yes, this year, we can help you can look years younger. It’s a mindset plus a treatment plan. For most us, this includes our very own…Halo!
Schedule a consultation with Sonata Aesthetics today. Serving Broomfield, Denver, Westminster, Boulder, Arvada, and surrounding areas.